8.06.2008

Death of a Brachiosaur

So, for anybody that knows me well enough, I've got a secret (though not so secret now) obsession with dinosaurs...specifically brachiosauri. When I'm in private, I stretch my neck and make brachiosaur sounds. Yup. That's me.

However, I'm sad to report today that a fellow brachiosaur has died. Hailing from Dixon, CA, Dixie the Dinosaur has moved twice in her lifetime (she took her unborn egg with her to Benicia and then eventually went by herself to Green Valley). Twice a sad day, she was burned to death on June 22, 2008 in the infamous California fires. Additionally, her child remains unborn and without a mother's care, will probably not make it in this world. She will stay in our prayers for the rest of all time.

Here lies Dixie. Rest in Peace.

No comments: