12.28.2008

AGO Blogs

Hello Blogosphere,

I just wanted to let you know of a few blogs I follow. I read a LOT of blogs, but these are the few I read written by my brothers of Alpha Gamma Omega. Posted are only the blogs of brothers I have actually connected with and known for a while, though I am pretty creepy in a sense that I constantly am reading about the lives of AGO men from FAR beyond my time in their personal and professional blogs. Anyways, I need to stop rambling. Here are the links! Enjoy :)


All four of these guys are new to the blogging phenomenon but have expressed a lot of talent thus far in my opinion.  Tyler's is a little bit heavy and hard to follow if you don't know how his thought processes usually work in person, but you should read it anyway...he's a good guy :)

No comments: