7.05.2008

Back in Davis...

Freshman orientation starts this week at Davis and I'm holding a seminar about getting connected in the Christian community on campus. I thought I'd be having a blast, but after getting here today, not so much.

The first thing I encountered was a house that looked like a zoo had come in... Next, beer bottles all up in the refrigerator and recycling bin (completely off limits in the AGO house). I went shopping for food to eat and paper to make flyers for my seminar...but kept forgetting things like the AGO bank card I needed to activate and a check I needed to deposit before making purchases on my account. That got frustrating. Clay came by and took Mike and me to lunch at Woodstocks (that was the highlight of the day...thank you!!!) and he took the beer bottles out of the fridge and "confiscated" them...hehe.

After a long day of preparing stuff, I finally sat down to rest up a bit, and after getting SOO bored of sitting, I watched two movies and cleaned the living room... I still have a lot of time before the end of the day. I'm thinking about going to the gym and eating dinner. Mmmm.

Catch you all later bloggers!

No comments: